Welcome to the Wembley Physiotherapy Service
This is a private clinic. We provide fast pain relief that really works.
Our friendly Physiotherapy Practice has been established in Wembley for over 20 years. We make it our mission to get your body back working as it should as efficiently and effectively as possible.
This is what we offer:
- Expert advice and treatment for your Physiotherapy needs
- Immediate appointments, including evenings.
- Home visits
- Easy clinic access with off street parking and no stairs
- Free telephone consultation and support throughout your treatment and beyond
- Discounts for our older patients and for students. Reasonable fees for all our other patients
- Cost effective treatment. We can teach you how to avoid a recurrence. This minimises the need for further appointments and has long term health benefits for you.
This is how we can help you
Receive a diagnosis of your symptoms, then have them resolved fast, so your body feels balanced and comfortable again.
We all experience symptoms at some point. But what do we make of them? They can manifest as a pain, but also as a feeling of pins and needles or numbness in a limb or even as a muscle weakness. It can be rather confusing. How long should a leg pain last before taking action? What is the difference between a twinge in a joint or a sudden locking pain? When are pins and needles just due to a trapped nerve or a sign of a serious neurological disorder?
If your symptoms feel quite severe , does that mean that your underlying clinical condition is equally severe? Not necessarily. If your pain goes away, only to be replaced by sudden muscle weakness in the affected limb, is that an improvement of your condition ? Not necessarily. It may actually indicate a worsening of your situation.
Although we benefit from symptoms alerting us to health issues, they can also get in the way of our daily activities.
At a consultation in our clinic we will help you to make sense of your symptoms. With expert guidance you will soon be on the road to recovery again.